Subscribe all latest updates via Google+


Friday 30 August 2013

Facebook Photos even after removing

As discussed in the previous post about no privacy for image in Facebook, images that you have uploaded in Facebook can be viewed and downloaded at anytime even if you have removed that photo from your account, if a person has the image location of the picture of yours.This is because Facebook uses an individual server for having images.

The best example.

This is the image location of the picture which I have removed from my timeline and from my album.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396043_406999379337903_321241800_n.jpg

If you click this URL you can view and download my picture.

The screen shot you see below is taken by reaching the above URL after removing the picture from my album.

Do you think uploading images or pictures in Facebook is confidential?

No comments:

Post a Comment